Saturday, May 26, 2012

Is it Bed Time Yet?

Ri and our cat.  
I was trying to take a picture of the pony tail I put in her hair, but she turned her head.

This morning started early!  Terry left before seven for a ball torment and the kids were up a few minutes later.  The morning seemed slow, as were in the library parking lot waiting for the doors to open, I thought we have already been up for three hours.

This morning after breakfast, cartoons and play, me and the kids headed over to my weight watchers meeting.  I lost 3lbs!  I couldn't believe it! This week I was hungry, I told Terry "I don't think I can be a thin person, I'm too hungry".  But I did it, hour by hour, day by day, point by point.  I hope I can do it again this week.  I really need to track and measure, my normal portion sizes are just too large All this week I  felt hungry after a meal which confirmed I was normally eating too much.  I didn't realize how much I was actually eating until I started tracking and measuring.  On the grocery list this week - Lots of fruits and veggies! 

In the early part of the week, I'm thinking "This is so hard, I'm so hungry, I can't do this".  And then I thought about what I had wrote, about asking God for help.  Why wasn't I doing this now?  So, I did, in the middle of my kitchen "Lord, I'm having a hard time sticking to the plan, I need some help."  And you know what?  It helped, I got through the rest of the week. There was no slip of over indulgence.  I was still hungry but not ravishing like I  had been feeling earlier the week.  This week, I'm going to ask for help early on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment