Monday, May 28, 2012

Pretty Good Day for a Monday

For being a Monday, today was really good.  No threats of timeouts, no major potty accidents and I actually got some house work done.

Today we read library books, some of them twice, we watched some cartoons and instead of going to the grocery store we went to the playground. As we were getting ready to go to the store, I looked at the kids and thought "Do I really want to try to do this?"  I then asked J, "Are you too sleepy to go to the grocery store?" He answered "Yes. Let's go to the playground instead."  And we did.  

At the playground, we climbed, slide and played tickle monster.  It's where I chase J and try to tickle him.  The kids had fun and didn't really fuss when it was time to go.  After supper, Terry took J fishing and I went for a walk with Ri.  Then it was bed time and I headed out to do the grocery shopping.  There were a lot of people at the store for a later Monday evening.


J getting ready to fish.  This was taken yesterday afternoon. We all went. 


Monday is coming to a close, just over a half hour left.  I wouldn't be complaining if next Monday was the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment