Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day!

This is the t-shirt J picked out for a gift. 

This morning me and the kids let Terry laze a little in bed while we got the father's day things together, the gift and homemade cards.  J is getting so good at drawing people, I was amazed.  He is also getting really good at printing his name.

As the coffee was brewing we went in and showered Terry with hugs, kisses and wishes of a happy fathers day.  Terry loved his gifts and cards.  We didn't stay lazy for long because we were going to have a picnic and beach days with friends.  It was our first time but we went to Bayswater picnic park and beach.  


 At the picnic park
 
Beautiful picnic area and beautiful beach.  It was cold though and windy.  But it didn't stop the kids from getting in the water.  I didn't back suits for the kids because I didn't think they would get in.  Wrong.  Luckily I had some extra clothes and after they got changed they stayed out the water. 
 
 At the beach.

It was really relaxing time (after the kids were dried off), we watched and listened to waves coming to shore.  The kids played in the sand and me and my friend Jes talked about their new puppy and our kids while our husbands threw the football around.  It was awesome. 
 
On the way home we took the longer way, Ri fell asleep and J quietly watched 'Go Diego Go'.  I thought he would have fallen asleep, but he didn't.  For supper we had chicken and salad.  It was a nice Sunday and Terry enjoyed his father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment