Saturday, September 22, 2012

This Past Week

Me and the kids went to the Wild Life Park.  It was a nice Tuesday afternoon and I thought it would be great to get out and enjoy the day.  When we got there, I couldn't find our season passes.  I searched and searched, I think the van ate it.  Luckily, they keep a record and have us on file.  

We were the only people in the park, at least it felt like it.  I'd seen a few cars in the parking lot but saw and heard no one was we made our way around.  It was kinda cool and kinda scary all at the same time.  


 Kids fighting over the stroller. Ri pointing at a squirrel

There are seven peacocks in the above picture.  Can you find them? As we were walking past them, Ri held her arms up to me 'Scared, Scared'.  This trip was a little different, she kept saying 'scared' and most of the time at the park, I carried her.  She didn't want to be in the stroller or walk and J wanted to run with the stroller.  So, I guess it worked out.

The beaver in his home.

A mother peacock and her babies. 

Both bears up and walking.  Usually when we go by, they are lying down.  Or just one is up. They walked back and forth, back and forth.  They were probably waiting for food.


In a few weeks the Wild Life Park will be operating on winter hours, just opened on weekends.  I'm looking forward to making a few more trips out and enjoy the animals and the changing leaves.








No comments:

Post a Comment