Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Out of The Box

Today I did something out of my character, today I joined Epicure Selections.  I am now an Epicure Selections Consultant!  It's still kinda hard for me to believe, that I actually went through with it.  I have been using Epicure products for about two years and I love them.  With Epicure I will be selling herbs/spices, seasonings, hot drinks and more.  Most of the products are gluten free and very reasonable priced.

Lately I have been thinking about the person I am now and the person I want to become.  Being a sahm and a wife, I have left things concerning myself fall and I haven't been putting myself on the 'to-do list', hence by blog name 'Getting Out of the Pajamas.'

Me at a fall fair & Now my Epicure pic
 
I think to myself if a future me had this time to do over, what changes would I want made.   I don't want to look back in a few years and think of the 'should of' or 'could of' with my life, the families life.  Changes need to be made now. 

So I'm starting to take chances and trusting in Jesus to guide me, like with Epicure.  I had a feeling that I should join for a long time.  And it finally came to where I could feel it in my chest.  Will it work out?  

If you would like to check out my Epicure: 
A




No comments:

Post a Comment