Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas - Part One

Sitting here and thinking that Christmas vacation is almost over.  Terry heads back to work on Wednesday.  Where did the time go?  It went by so fast. 

There is a storm outside, snow then rain, then ice pellets.  Terry is napping, J is playing computer games and Ri is watching cartoonsIt is a lazy day, we were hoping to go outside and play but with the rain, probably not.

Sunday morning me and the kids headed to Church and in the evening we (Me, Ri, Terry and Nanny) went to J's Christmas Play.  Seeing all the kids was pretty cute.  Ri was sitting beside me and she was pretty hyper.  Walking around, trying to take the camera out of my hands.  One of J's line I totally missed because Ri and I were fighting over the camera.  It's all dark and you can just hear voices.  

 At the Church

After Church we went home and put the kids to bed.  Nanny stayed with the kids and we went grocery shopping.  We tried going shopping with the kids in the afternoon, but it was so busy and the kids were tired.  Not a good combination!  So, we cut our loses and left with nothing.  But it was nice to get out just me and Terry at the store.  Next year, I'm going to get the grocery shopping done earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment