Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning almost happen way too early.  Ri woke up about 1:30 am and I couldn't settle her down until about 2:30 am.  I thought 'oh no, this is going to be an early rise for everyone', but after being in our bed for a half hour, I asked Ri if she wanted to go back to her bed and she did.  Everything was quite until 7:30.

J came running in the room, 'Santa came! Santa! came!'  Ri running in behind him 'Santa came! Santa came!'  Terry, Nanny and I get up and watch the kids open their presents from Santa and family.  Ri needed no help this year, she knew what to do.  

Christmas Morning 







After we picked up all the wrapping paper and the boxes, we opened all the kids toys.  As they were playing, Terry and I made breakfast: coffee, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and berries.  We spent most of the day playing with toys and getting Christmas dinner ready.

Here's to 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment