Thursday, February 7, 2013

Doing Better

I am happy to write that Ri and I are feeling much better.  The flu lasted just over a week, I thought it wouldn't end.  There was fever, chills, sweats, coughing and a little vomiting.  Too much information?  J and Terry, thankfully, didn't get sick.

For the past week I have been catching up with housework/laundry.  We got to play outside a few times but mostly it has been too cold to play outside.  Today the windchill was -25, it has been a cold winter. 

I made (non gluten free) banana bread for the first time this week.  I used this recipe.  The recipe was simple and the bread turned out great.  Terry and the kids really liked it.   

Another first, me and the kids made playdough.  I don't think it came out as good as it could have.  We'll try again.  But J just loved it and has been playing with it daily.
 

The kids love planting!

 Ri is planting a lemon seed.

  J's transplanting his Christmas tree from a can.  

An afternoon with paints, crayons and markers.
J working on his activity book. 

We are suppose to be getting a storm with heavy snow fall, a Nor'easter, on Saturday.  I should really make a list and head to the grocery store tomorrow.


,

No comments:

Post a Comment