Monday, February 18, 2013

Feeling Better

February has been so crazy with weather and sickness.  I am looking forward to March!  

Last Wednesday I started feeling sick again, this time the inside of my nose felt burning like being outside on a very cold day. And my sinuses were sore.  Thursday, Valentines Day, I really couldn't get out of bed, I just had to sleep. Terry took the day off work to watch the kids and give me time to rest.  

Terry was very sweet, he took the kids to McDonalds for breakfast. I slept with out interruption.  He brought home breakfast and some meds for me.  It didn't stop there, after lunch he took the kids to Wal-Mart to buy them new pillows.  

It wasn't the typically Valentines Day, but it was Special to Me because
he gave me the gift of rest and sleep.  Terry knew I needed it and took it upon himself to plan the day with the kids.  He's pretty Awesome!

As I was drifting off to sleep, our place quite, I thought of the single parents out there and military families who don't have the option to have a day of rest when sick.  They are strong people and I pray for their continuing strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment