Friday, May 24, 2013

2013 Time of Change

A note I wrote on my facebook weight loss group on Wednesday:
"Hey Ladies! How is your week going? Mine is going good in fact that I am ready for a change! A life style change. This dieting is not enough anymore, I need something different, something drastic. I have always wanted to run but never did. I would admire from a far but wouldn't try.

Now I am ready! I found a great podcast for a mp3 player, tells you when to walk, when to run. It's a Couch to 5k in 9 weeks. And I am also going to do a 5k. Terry is humoring me, he has seen this stuff before. But I feel different, my friend Annie is going to start running too.

My plan is to a 5k at the end of July  nd then do one once a month, too keep up my enthusiasm. There are lots around. And maybe even do a 10k in the fall.

I even went looking around the second hand stores today and got some pants and t-shirts to start out with.

It feels like 2013 is a time of Change!"
 
That evening me and Annie went out for Day One Week One.  Here is what I wrote:
"Day One Week One! Not going to lie, it was tough! Sometimes I didn't make the full 60 seconds, but I kept going! Annie did Excellent, no stopping her now! I'm excited for Day Two!!"
 
Today is Day Two Week One!  And I'm going to go out and try again.  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment