Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Busy Weekend - Part Two

Saturday was another earlier morning.  I had a table at a flea market.  Terry and the kids helped me bring some my stuff in and J stayed with me for about an hour and a half.  He started out good and was good for the first 40 minutes and then he was done and wanted out of there.  At that point I really wished I had a cell phone, so I could call Terry and get him to pick up J.   Terry came later with a Tims coffee for me and J was happy to leave.

In the afternoon we headed out to the airport to watch airplanes land and take off.  The kids really like it and it is really neat to watch some thing so big and so heavy to lift off the ground so effortlessly.

Sunday was Terry's birthday.  What a difference from last year!  Last year we had a night away with dinner and a movie.  This year, I was tidying up in the morning because our apartment was going to be shown in the afternoon.  Terry was out side with the kids so they wouldn't try to help me wash the floors.  

But we did go out for supper.  We walked down to Curly Portables.   It was something we wanted to do before we moved.  The meal was yummy and the kids ate more than usually.  The walk maybe?

The kids being cute! 

After our meal we walked home but we didn't go inside, instead we watched the kids run and ride there bikes.  It was such nice weather.  The sun was shining.  It got up to 18 that day.  Ri was in a dress and Terry in shorts.  After the playing for a bit, we piled in the van and headed over to Averys for ice cream.  We sat outside on the picnic table and talked about our day.  I think Terry had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment