Friday, August 16, 2013

Epicure Selections

I rarely blog about Epicure. But I am an Independent Consultant and Love, Love their products.  At first there were only a few items not gluten free, but now they all products are gluten free! Which is really great for a person like me who has celiac disease.

You hear the stories "I love the product so much I joined!"  Well, it is true for me too.! 
I'm an Independent Consultant. 

Here are some pictures from my Epicure Facebook Site:



One of my Favourites!  Pizza Seasoning!  We don't even use pasta sauce anymore, just Epicure Pizza Seasoning.   
Terry says it takes the 
bitterness taste out of the gluten free  pizza dough. 


Another favourites of the family!  Rosemary Garlic Oven Fries Seasoning.
We make roasters.

Herb and Garlic Dip Mix.  So many uses!
We add to butter for garlic bread.
We make dip for veggies and dip.
We add seasoning to meat. 

Gravy!  So nice to have gluten free gravy mix!  
Add some French Onion Dip Mix for a different flavour.


 Salsa Mix!
So yummy!  And Spicy!  Just add more for a bigger kick!

As the summer turns into fall, I'm hoping to be posting more Epicure!

Here's my Website!
 &



No comments:

Post a Comment