Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Bible

This is my Bible

I bought this Bible back in 2006 from Coles book store.  It has been with me for about eight years, three moves, three pregnancies and three churches. There have been months when I haven't over the cover, there have been times it was a daily / several times a day read. 
I have read it in good times, I have read it in bad times.
 It has been tattered by the cat.

 It has been taped up

Each kid had a turn colouring in it.

I even spilled a McDonalds Cafe Mocha on it. 

I under line or circle the scripture numbers 
that was talked about in Church or from a Bible study.


And I always highlight passages that speak to me.

 My Bible may be a little rough around the edges.  
But this is my Bible, I love it and hope to have it for ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment