Monday, July 21, 2014

Been a Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger, I haven't blogged in a while.  We are still in Newfoundland.  We have been spending time with Met and Poppa and doing little outings.  It is nice for the kids to spend time with my parents.  Being in Newfoundland, we don't get to see them as often as we would like.

This has been the longest time that me and Terry have been a part in twelve years of marriage.  Once Terry went away for work when J was a 1 year and that was only a week.  We are looking forward to seeing each other again. 

Last week, I needed more insulin.  When packing I took an open box with a few pens used instead of taking a full unopened box.  Luckily I went the day before the I needed the insulin because they had to order in the insulin.  There was none in the area.  My sugars have been ok and now I am on four needles a da

As our Newfoundland vacation is coming to an end, I am hoping to have a few more long baths and a few more naps. 

Nine weeks til due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment