Thursday, February 11, 2016

5 Day Weekend

The kids had a five day weekend.  It all started last Friday with a snow day, followed by two more snow days on Monday and Tuesday.  But the weather is clear and sunny today. The kids are in school, hubby at work and my little one is sleeping. I am thinking of having another cup of coffee.

The weeks have been going by, filled with school, hockey and restless nights.  My little one has been waking up two to three times a night plus wanting to start his day between 4:30am and 5:30am.  It has been leaving me pretty tired during the day.

For the past two weeks, I have been trying to make healthier meals for supper. I have been using recipes from a weight watchers cookbook.  That was a bit of a fail.  It takes me forever to prepare and then the kids tell me they don't like it.  When I plan meals for next week, I think I'll just add more salads.

We got bunk beds delivered from ikea yesterday, two sets.  Ri and J are very excited.  We haven't opened the boxes yet. 

I am thinking, I should take advantage and take a nap as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment